Monday, June 29, 2009

Are you free?


While enjoying the cool breeze of an afternoon wind. My eyes caught the lovely figures inside a cage. They seemed to enjoy as if not knowing that they were inside a wired box. Oh how I wish I can feel what they felt. The feeling of freedom. Is freedom the absence of restriction? what do you think? Well, I am not a philosopher, and I admit that knowing the details of it is none of my forte. Ok, back to the question-are you free? The answer to it is, it depends. for me, am free in some aspects, but a prisoner in other situations. Just like the birds, they were happy because they were stress free, but they are not free to fly.

1 comment:

Cataract Foundation said...

i am sooooo free although you were right to say in some aspects i might not be so. i'm not a believer of birds being caged though. i believe that they are meant to be free, fly as they want, when they like. :_)