Monday, December 7, 2009

English Skill is an Advantage

When I was in the elementary ( am talking about an educational level) I learned english because it is required. Then came highschool, I continue to learn english just enough to understand textbooks. However, as years pass by, specially now that am a full fledged adult, I observed that good english speaking and writing is an advantage. I remember a recent talk with an australian friend, he said that he is a regular letter writer of a Saudi guy who is giving him $20 dollars per letter. The surprising thing is, the letter is just a simple one. It is indeed an advantage to be a good writer and speaker of the english language. I admit I still need to learn more, and that is what am doing at the moment. If you are good in english, try to make friends with others around the world, you can use it to open opportunities that others without your ability can only dream about.

No comments: