Monday, May 24, 2010

Success is not accidental

Many times I saw individuals with exceptional privileges in life. I am referring to those who have beautiful houses, expensive cars, celebrity friends and a travel anywhere in the world with the use of the internet. Having riches seem to be impossible to the majority, but to the few it is a reality. The question is, does it occur accidentally? I don't think so. I know you will agree with me that success does not popped out of nowhere; almost every success a person have is a product of hard work and persistence. Well, if you feel your income, skill and talent is not enough, don't just stay there and wish for hours; do something about it. Make a plan and act on your plan. It is better to aim and hit a few inches away from the target, than not aiming at all. In other words, it is better to try and fail than not trying at all. Let us make our dream a reality.

No comments: