Thursday, June 24, 2010

I Miss Our Dog


Five months ago, our family was contemplating of getting a pet. We don't have anything in mind except a puppy. My brother in law wasted no time and tried to find one. He found one, and we named him Maccoy. He was a playful puppy and every morning, he would come to me, wag his tail and lick my shoes. The kids at the house ( two girls and a boy - children of my sister ) loved Maccoy, the latter is not just a joy to behold but like a toy to cuddle as well. I thought we will enjoy Maccoy's company for a long time. Two days ago, we observed something about Maccoy's actions. He doesn't want to eat as usual, and I can see weakness and tiredness in his eyes. When he looked at me, I can feel that he is in pain. My brother in law went to a veterinary doctor, and Mccoy got his injection. However, yesterday...our cute dog stopped breathing. We have to accept the fact that Mccoy is gone. I am not really fond of dogs like others, but losing Maccoy really touched me. If you have a pet at home, try to take good care of them. Enjoy them while there is an opportunity, you will never know how long will they be staying with you. ( I post a picture of Maccoy for you to see )

No comments: