Sunday, August 17, 2008

Is Elvis Presley Alive? I think he is...


This month of August, Millions of Elvis' fans around the world will remember him. There is something in him, a special kind of charisma, that won't let him go. But did Elvis really died? This question has been haunting me for a while; I did a little research on this subject, and after doing that, I became prone to favor the hypothesis that Elvis is alive. To feed your curiousity, visit youtube.com on the internet, type these words "Is Elvis Alive?" ; "Elvis documentary" or "Elvis the Mystery man". I am interested to know about what you think, if you believe Elvis is alive or otherwise, tell me about it, and please provide proof or evidence to make it more interesting. Ok, try to look at the video on the right, with this caption " The Mystery Man" and let your ears judge if it is Elvis or not. That was recorded last July 2008. You can write me at: richvision2007@gmail.com

No comments: