Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Things most Women Hate about Men

Many years ago, when I was in the prime of my college life, I happened to listen unintentionally to a gossip, initiated by the attractive girls of the nursing department. I heard one of them said “ Oh, I am disappointed by the attitude displayed by my secret crush; I thought he is ok, but he is so arrogant”. Well, let’s try to expand our thinking starting from that girl’s comment. What are the things most women hate about men? We will discuss only four, though there are more. First, women hate men who are weak. They don’t like it when a man act like a little boy, always depending on the woman for a decision. Second, women hate men who can’t place their feelings on a proper level. I remember a comment stated by a girl concerning his boyfriend, it goes “ I love my man, but I hate him for calling me almost every hour in a day; it distracts my job”. Third, women hate men who are liers. I don’t need to elaborate that, It can easily be understood without much explanation. Fourth, women hate men who brags about themselves. For instance, “ Money is not a problem, I got ten ATM’s with me right now ”. The number of electronic cards he got is not an issue, what is important is for him to act on it. If you have more ideas about the things women hate about men, I encourage you to send it to this e-mail address: chatemails@yahoo.com

No comments: